Disrespect of forum members

Sponsored Links
No, Googling the names just brings up - Postman Pat.

Not surprising I suppose. Good tactic for a user name if you don't want to be found.

I was on a forum where somebody said something to somebody and somebody else who the first somebody didn't think would think of joining was watching then said something to somebody or other and OMG you wouldn't believe it! So funny. You should've been there.

Sponsored Links
Resolution

Two people were being disrespectful about a person they believed was "nothing more than a meddlesome upstart"

Both disrepectful people now know that the person about whom they made disrespectful personal comment has access information about praiseworthy incidents in their careers.

That information about their career progress would be available only to senior management in the companies that employ them or to senior officials in the industry's regulatory body.

Either way it proves the person they disrespected is qualified and has adequate knowledge and experiemce to justify the opinions he holds.

One disrespector has apologised for the personal comments but maintains his opposition to the person's opinion. The debate will continue but without comments against the person.

The second disrespector has cited mis-management of the mailing list data base and has quit.

Thanks for clearing that up!

Well if my boss is reading : **** you, you fat ****.
Noseall is my boss but he hasn't realised yet. I come on here and ask a difficult question whenever me and the lads want a long lunch. He goes off to the van for an hour while we sack off down to the local boozer.

Sponsored Links
Back