New pitched roof into existing stone roof!

Drawings e mails as requested.

Sure if I was Monty Hall and turned up with a BBC crew there wouldn't be an issue nailing this one

Thanks again :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Drawings e mails as requested.
Its 4.5mb and I've only ever had very little success getting files that size to upload on DIYnot despite what it says the limit is!

Please email me the PDF instead, then I'll extract the relevant bits and upload them, the drawing you sent will be ineligible even if we could upload it as its an A1 size drawing.

Hi

Tales of my death have been greatly exaggerated :D

Been busy building a roof! Actually I managed to find a chippy on one of the neighbouring islands and he came over for a couple of days. It was actually a piece of p**s but I guess everything is if you know before hand.

We did decide to strip the existing roof as well which probably made things easier. Anyway I assisted and watched like a hawk and I'll never be poor or hungry again :LOL:

But thanks to everyone here who took the time out to offer advise

Sponsored Links
Well pleased for yer Sam. Often wondered how you were getting on.
It must be bad enough living in a sh*t hole like Orkney, even when yer have got a roof over yer head.
Been Orkney once, 1955 three destroyers took 600 of us from Plymouth to Norway for NATO exercises. Fuelled up at navel base Scapa Flow.
Base was just starting to close down then. Was not allowed shore run. Did not worry me as all I could see was sheep, Churchills causeway and sunken block ships.
Wish yer every luck in finishing of yer house Sam, and luck with yer dive school. Suppose they are still diving the scuttled first world war German fleet.
old un

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back