New storage heaters

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
A customer has asked me to look into installing the new style storage heaters with an App to control them, had a look at Dimplex and their system has anyone installed this or any other recently?

Sponsored Links
Why can you now control storage heaters? Where I worked we started making bricks for them, so I had one to test the bricks with, didn't matter where I set the controls, heat escaped. There were some council houses built in Lixwm in Flintshire where the storage area was centre of house, and it worked like a hot air heating system, and was told the system would remain hot for a week, and there are some using large water cylinders which can also stay hot for a long time, but the self contained devices can vary output a little, but not enough to be worth having an app to control them.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back