• Yes

Votes: 15 34.9%
  • No

Votes: 22 51.2%
  • Maybe

Votes: 6 14.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yeah why not. Ham and tomato for me thanks.

Sponsored Links
Its looking dodgy Joe ...we shall see...I guess the majority rule in these sort of things.

I don't see why. There are lots of forums here that I never enter. I've never been in 'your projects' or 'DIY disasters' - but they are still there. We don't want a forum that is full and fast moving. We want a gentler forum. More of a Magazine than a Newspaper. In fact 'magazine' would be a good name for it. The Sunday papers all have one - so why not here in the forum? It would attract a different type of poster than GD (an intelligent one). They may even be attracted to the site from Google when they are looking for info on some topic we happen to be talking about. I'm interested in nearly everything out there. Particularly nature. I'm a fungi.

Sponsored Links
If you do set it up admin,give Joe mod right's but only for this sub forum I'm sure it could be done ;)

I think we should have a forum for...

1. Off post comments

2. Comments that contain Anglo/Celtic swear words are automatically directed to another forum and the converstion(Ha Ha! :D)carried on there.
It could be called The T C and F's Forum.

3. Psychopaths

4. I reckon all 3 above could be included in the Arts Forum from what I've heard and seen of that ilk.

It's a pity there's not a simile for 'I'm being really serious ' :D

Oh dear! The Green eyed monster raises his ugly head. Why don't you join us and give your artistic side a run (instead of your autistic side). :rolleyes:

Whats the point one of the GD muppets will be along soon to spoil it.

there should be a sub forum for people that have died

I cant see people rushing to fill this post, also how will it be policed? would a death certificate be required from the doctor? :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

I hope that SusieQ gets the the job of moderating it. If not - then I'm sure the MODs will be quite strict. It's just going to be like a Sunday paper magazine where we deal with 'nicer' subjects rather than the news and crime and stuff. Do you have a pet? Hobby? Anything like that.

If people have no hobbies, no interests, no life in them - then please don't feel you have to visit us.

No way - I've got a reputation to keep up. SusieQ's the gal.

You got hobbies and interests on here but people spoil it and it ends in a slagging match.
So whats a new forum going to stop.

Sponsored Links
Back