would you use the new forum?

• Yes. Of course I would.

Votes: 13 32.5%
  • No. I'm brain dead.

Votes: 27 67.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sponsored Links
Just a thank you from me to all who have voted in the poll ...it is unfortunate that it had to be held in GD.

Thank you especially to Blas for your comment...I wonder if when you and Conny introduced 'WORD' games (heaven forbid that we should desire use our brains) four years ago whether you received such a rather derisory attack from some members.
Considering that if you exclude those who are only capable of posting trivial childish comments and the stupid trolls in GD there are probably not many more than 12 people who actively post in GD with real common sense, you could easily have at least that many people interested in the new section. Unfortunately in GD most sensible posts deteriorate within the first couple of pages...hence its lack of interest by the 164.000 members on here.

It is rather a mystery to me why a 'hobbies' section has become so controversial...it will be popular with some and not with others...that's life ...and is true of every subject listed on here....it would surely only enrich the forum by its presence on here.

@ Susie, the idea of a hobbies forum isnt the problem.....the problem is way Joe is getting most peoples backs up by saying if we arent interested then we are somehow of lesser intelligence....

as for childish and trivial posts.....joe does his share!

good luck with it.....but find yourself a new marketing manager....joe is not helping your cause at all!

Sponsored Links
He's keeping the thread on top though isn't he? ;)

They'll give us the forum to shut me up.

why dont you just follow the advice of Blas...........see how it goes?

It's not my way. I'm more important than he is.

Sponsored Links
Back