Votes: 6 14.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DIYnot

Staff member
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have received a couple of requests regarding a poetry, music, film and books type subsection for the general discussion forum.

Is this something that would be of interest to you? If so please let me know - comments and votes welcome ;)

Sponsored Links
I think it would get used. In here there are photographers, poets, book critics, musicians, artists, authors, film critics, theatre buffs, guitar teachers - and that's just me!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Let's give it a go. If it doesn't work out you can always delete it again.

Any audience is a good audience when it comes to advertising.

The type of people that wouldn't use it are the type we don't want in there anyway. We don't like boring and shallow people. :mrgreen:

Sponsored Links
Well it has been sort of tried out and has had 51 posts and nearly 600 views and it is hidden away in word games...so it does work I think.

Thank you by the way Admin for making this post it really is much appreciated.

It's attracting the girlies already.

So, yes, a sub-forum like the one suggested sounds a goer. ;)

we should have a section that could perhaps be called the bear pit the venom and vitriol den or perhaps the controversial forum where the heavier discussions can take place with less intervention and a warning not to enter if easily offended :D :D

It's attracting the girlies already.

So, yes, a sub-forum like the one suggested sounds a goer. ;)

girlie.....singular......not me...ive already been shoooed out of there.....my post was deleted out of the poetry thingy........

what about a problem page...... :p .. lie on my virtual consulting couch....rest your head in my lap......and tell me all your problems......

Probably the main attraction to a new forum would be it is slower moving - so we don''t want it too popular. We could cover all sorts of hobbies and interests without them flying off the screen in a couple of hours. We could even cover health issues and things like herbal medicine.

Sponsored Links
Back