New tattoo design

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Which do you prefer, if any? I have tried to design my own. Thanks for any comments.

Sponsored Links
Yes I think number 1 is the best of the bunch.

Sponsored Links
mlb3c said:
the first one. OUCH ;)

Yeah! the one on the back of my hand was a painful one, two of my finger's were numb for about 5/6 month's. the other's on my arm's were'nt to bad though. ;)

nelsy said:
Yes I think number 1 is the best of the bunch.
Me too....own designs :?: they look good...Mine are Old Skool,but then so am I...cost under £5.00 in 1972 :LOL:

Mmmmmm But Y..After a few years they all look the same (crap) & you will probably whished you hadnt bothered. Thats my view

I think they all look horrible...whats with the maori bit?..are you thinking of buying a subaru?

do them in a sort of faded green colour and then wrinkle the paper up and smudge the edges of them........then well know what theyll look like in about 10 years time! :LOL:

I have none of them and agree they are awful things. Can't understand why people would want to do it really. Unless of course, they are just emulating their idols, Robbie Williams springs to mind, full of the them.

Some of these kids are going to really regret this in later life and I would urge anyone considering it to think long and hard first and hopefully say NO.

This is not like other fads or fashions, it is more or less permanant disfigurement, removal is not easy and often not 100%.

Hiya NOTB I like 1 & 4. Where are you thinking of having the tatt? I had mine done about 4 years ago, after wanting it for years. I have never regretted it and would like another. I've got a dragon on my right shoulder blade and it didn't hurt a bit, just felt a bit sore and tingled - quite an addictive feeling really.

I've never had a negative comment about my tattoo and in fact i have had strangers come up to me and compliment me on it :D

Those of you who don't like tatts, can I ask why?

Well they're all just so fantastic and will make you look so cool, I don't know how you could possibly choose. Hang on, wait a second - I've got it !!! How many limbs have you got? You could have ALL of them....
Sorted... !!

Sponsored Links
Back