Tattoo Removal On The NHS

I wouldn't mind it if it said what the tattoo studio told me it said, but it says something completely stupid.

I was going to ask what on earth are you on about and the I read your post about the 'x' and the 'y'. Go on, give us a clue.

Sponsored Links
I really didn't want to say, feel like such a tw*t, and probably look like one for not checking that what I was having tattoo'd on my arm was correct.. but it says...

Big Mistake (ironically), and Small Animal.

PA140062.jpg

try getting this off :LOL:

and it aint finished yet i wimped out

only cos i had to sit on the plane for 7 hours 2 days later :LOL:

It looks like a step ladder with a bicycle wheel stuck on top. What does it mean?

Sponsored Links
i thought guys working down the mines got a special tatoo from the coal dust, when it got under their skin.

Knotted rope applied with vigour Kevo !! :D :D
BTW You caught up with Duane Eddy yet ? He may be a neighbor !! ;)

i thought guys working down the mines got a special tatoo from the coal dust, when it got under their skin.

miners (colliers) would rub coal dust into a bleeding wound, as this would help 'embellish' the scarring.

the more serious the scarring the better the compo'. ;)

i have seen many an ex-miner with blue scarring.

Knotted rope applied with vigour Kevo !! :D :D
BTW You caught up with Duane Eddy yet ? He may be a neighbor !! ;)

err he lives at 118 hibiscus i had a word

mind it was about the noise at 3 am

couldnt enjoy my beer and barbi while i was in the pool :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: ;)

I got censored again..

I can not believe they wiped out my comment about bolo always being the north end of a south moving hippo! shame that cos it would have made JOhn Laugh and forget about his tattoo! :LOL:

I got censored again. I can not believe they wiped out my comment about bolo always being the north end of a south moving hippo!lol:

If that's all you said about me then I too find it difficult to believe. Perhaps the mods were just saying, "Calm down mate. You're new to the forum, so give others a chance to get used to your MO". I for one, can see that you are a big asset to the site with your great intellect and superb sense of humour. When I first read your 'Hippo' comment, the tears of laughter were streaming down my face.

I have never asked anyone on this forum to be my friend before, but if I ever do, then it will be someone like you!

I for one, can see that you are a big asset to the site with your great intellect and superb sense of humour.
I have never asked anyone on this forum to be my friend before, but if I ever do, then it will be someone like you!

You forgot to ask if you could have his babies.

No I didn't! He can look after his own babies thank you very much. If he does that, he will have less time on his hands to contribute to forums like this one, which means that less threads would be locked and the mods would have an easier time. Then they would have less to moan about and might even consider persuading the site owner to lay on that Xmas party that some of the contributers have been asking about.

Sponsored Links
Back