New Toy!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Ninebob's all excited and giggly because he's bought himself a new toy!

But before I ask for advice/recommendations etc - can anyone guess from this widget on top of my telly (no, not the centre speaker) what my new toy is?

dsc00457jn3.jpg

Sponsored Links
Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii :LOL:

Bit like Rocking horse poo at the moment.

Sponsored Links
One of those machines that keep belting out a digital message that you key in?

Let us know how long it takes for you to throw your shoulder out at baseball. :LOL: ;)

Love the bowling myself, but Mrs Holybloke is house champion :cry: she's a machine.

The kids have a number of 3rd party games they play for hours - but I just love the good old Wii Sports.

Enjoy!

Let us know how long it takes for you to throw your shoulder out at baseball. :LOL: ;)

Love the bowling myself, but Mrs Holybloke is house champion :cry: she's a machine.

The kids have a number of 3rd party games they play for hours - but I just love the good old Wii Sports.

Enjoy!
And the prize goes to PJ!

Now, if anyone else is lucky enough to have a Wii, can you help me out with these queries?

Firstly, I so far only have the Wii sports, which is good, especially the bowling (and yes, I have a sore arm already!), but what other games would you recommend I buy?

Secondly, it's found and connected itself to my wireless network, but I can't for the life of me fathom out why! There doesn't seem to be any way of playing an opponent online? Is the connection just for updates, or are there games I can get which support multiplayer via internet?

I should point out that I'm new to all this games console malarkey, the idea of Xbox360 and all that jazz never interested me, it's just that this looked like so much fun (have you seen the story about the old dears in the nursing home?) that I had to get one!

Im getting the Mario v Sonic Olympics for Christmas (i hope :D). I havent looked too much into it but im hoping its just gonna be an extension od the Wii Sports. So thats one to consider. Its also current No1 on the Game chart.

http://www.game.co.uk/Wii/

A couple of the pre-order games look quite good aswell!

Sponsored Links
Back