NEW YEARS EVE

Igorian said:
So where do you and David go boozing in GM Julie. I'm doing a contract up there until he end of March, so I might let you guys buy me a couple in the new year. :D

Where will you be working in Greater Manchester?

We live in Sale about 4 - 5 miles outside Manchester City Centre - You can e mail us (info in my Juliel profile) and we can arrange something

Dave & Julie

Sponsored Links
I've done new year in cambridge, mill road, norfolk arms and the locomotive, in the old days it was the bun shop in lyon yard all been knocked down now tho, green king, tolly cabolt they was the good old days :LOL: then they invented stella and everything went to the dogs. :cry:

JulieL said:
Igorian said:
So where do you and David go boozing in GM Julie. I'm doing a contract up there until he end of March, so I might let you guys buy me a couple in the new year. :D

Where will you be working in Greater Manchester?

We live in Sale about 4 - 5 miles outside Manchester City Centre - You can e mail us (info in my Juliel profile) and we can arrange something

Dave & Julie

Doing some stuff for CIS in Miller Street, so would be cool to have a beer or several after work.

Sponsored Links
Well Im new yearing in Canada, who knows what we are doing though.The plans keep changing, the last I heard we are going to a pub, that has been booked for a PRIVATE party, but we are allowed in, dont ask how/why, Im just doing as Im told. Well its only once a year. :LOL:

Diyisfun whats the weather like over there,? and whats is the time. ( ps I heard there's not much crime over there, because the mountie always get's his man ) :LOL:

We are staying in same as every year...

Back