Walkers New Flavours

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Has anyone else tried the new flavour crisps that Walkers have brought out and inviting us to vote for their favourite so that it can be the new flavour. :rolleyes:

I have tried the Builders breakfast, Cajun Squirrel and Onion Bhajji and can tell you they are all vile :LOL:

I can't see them making much profit by selling this C**k. :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Haven't tried them but was keen to do so - haven't seen them on sale?? Having read your summary of them i'm not sure i'll bother now!

only one will be the overall winner out of the 6 flavours.

i vote the builders breakfast.

Sponsored Links
Walkers will make shed loads of money from this.

Its the publicity of asking people to choose their favourites, and the actual asking for flavour suggestions in the first place.

Though I dont buy walkers. The real McCoys every time for me. Better value IMO.

the squirrel and bhaji are ok. the rest are pretty bland.

the only one i havent had is the fish and chips. dont like fish :LOL: im reliably informed however that fish and chips will win hands down.

My faves were Tudor Roast Lamb & Mint Sauce flavour & Pork Crackling flavour (can't remember who did those: Golden Wonder?)

Can you still get Worcester sauce flavour?

I've seen them at the cash and carry.

The problem is Walkers make that many flavours that small shops will only stock their best sellers. I think they only put a 4 month shelf life on their packs too. :confused:

i never buy branded crisps,i refuse to pay celebs wages...6 bags for 39p @ morrisons....SCRUMPSHOUS...go on try em.. :D

i never buy branded crisps,i refuse to pay celebs wages...6 bags for 39p @ morrisons....SCRUMPSHOUS...go on try em.. :D

Fair play. I am going to look at own brands too.:cool:

Lineker has cheapened himself with his stupid crisp ads! :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Back