https://twitter.com/blaiklockBP/status/1156137033506668544

Except, it's another obvious lie.

Clues:

Slough isn't in London
There is no Slough General
Pakistani's have to pay for treatment

Sponsored Links
Except, it's another obvious lie.

It's true. It's not a lie but I will raise you an even crazier conspiracy.

RWR in the US are buying Iraqi dinars because they have been told through social media that Trump will put the Iraqi Dinar on parity with the dollar. Currently its 1200 dinars to the dollar.

RWR are dangerous because their votes have become weaponised.

1pjilctahid31.jpg

Brexer lies

shock

Some other Brexers believe it

double shock

Who could have seen that coming?

Did you know Bernard believes the "straight bananas" story?

Sponsored Links
Brexer lies

shock

Some other Brexers believe it

double shock

Who could have seen that coming?

Did you know Bernard believes the "straight bananas" story?

What u mean that straight bannana story was not true :eek:

Blimey

U sure

Not that I put a lot of time into it, but I don't ever recall seeing a straight banana. So what's this story about them?

Bananas must not have abnormal curvature a cording to this directive ........its great to see the EU focusing on such important issues ....another reason that shows remainers are thick but illustrious brexiters are the hero's

Bananas must not have abnormal curvature a cording to this directive

No, it does not say that.

However, it does say how bananas will be graded as Extra, Class 1, and class 2. This is so that people in the banana trade can order and price them, in the knowledge that when they pay a higher price for a better grade, they will meet a higher standard.

It specifically says that Class 2 bananas can have defects of shape.

The correct reference is Regulation (EU) No 1333/2011

For a bonus point, tell me how bananas were classified in the UK and in British Empire trade before the integrated European classifications were used.

(He won't)

He will be embarrassed because the UK classifications were the same.

(iii) Class II

This class covers bananas which do not qualify for inclusion in the higher classes but satisfy the minimum requirements specified above.

The following defects of the fingers are allowed, provided the bananas retain their essential characteristics as regards quality, keeping quality and presentation:

defects of shape,

skin defects due to scraping, rubbing or other causes, provided that the total area affected does not cover more than 4 cm2 of the surface of the finger.

Under no circumstances may the defects affect the flesh of the fruit

Bananas must not have abnormal curvature a cording to this directive ........its great to see the EU focusing on such important issues ....another reason that shows remainers are thick but illustrious brexiters are the hero's

Did you actually read that page? The rules were about the selling of green, unripened bananas by farmers to wholesalers. It has nothing to do with what is sold in shops.

Bananas bend as they ripen. A banana that has abnormal curvature is over ripe and by the time it reaches your shopping basket will be rotting.

It is a very simple concept to understand. Anybody that thinks not importing rotting fruit is a bad idea is an idiot. But hey, we're leaving the EU and we'll need cheap food imports to survive, so best get used to it I guess.

Did you actually read that page? The rules were about the selling of green, unripened bananas by farmers to wholesalers. It has nothing to do with what is sold in shops.

Bananas bend as they ripen. A banana that has abnormal curvature is over ripe and by the time it reaches your shopping basket will be rotting.

It is a very simple concept to understand. Anybody that thinks not importing rotting fruit is a bad idea is an idiot. But hey, we're leaving the EU and we'll need cheap food imports to survive, so best get used to it I guess.

Gas wants no standards at all, the US is headed there because profit must always come first.

EA3mRvHXUAArCY7.jpg:large

The US wants to become an Ayn Rand fantasy where the rich are unencumbered by the less well off (the poor can f off) and we have the same effect going on in the UK.

Bananas bend as they ripen

I never knew that (n)

For decades the Telegraph has published articles about silly EU rules - and I will admit being taken in the sense thst I believed the EU is overly bureaucratic.

Which it is, because thats the price you pay for having a single market.

However when you drill down deeper, these rules are mostly not EU developed standards, they are standards adopted from rules developed by trading nations and already in existence. Many British standards have been adopted.

So BS5750 (quality assurance system) has become an international standard ISO9000 and EU have included it in the EN standards as EN ISO 9000

So what is now one of the most recognised standards started out as a written quality standard created by the MOD, made into a BS in the 70's and noe made international.

My interpretation is that the EU adopt and centralise standards rather than them being faceless diktacts that the media portray.

Every government has bureaucrats which are by nature unelected. While the EU has around 33,000 of them, the British government employs over 400,000 civil servants.

Lets say that 27 countries develop separate regulations for light bulbs. The bureaucracy is huge, the makers have a nightmare ensuring that Bulb A complies with Country B's standard
Maybe the countries should get together and agree to invent a new standard, taking the best of the 27, to form one standard. Minimal bureaucracy, easy for the manufacturer and customer to understand.

the UK voted for 95% of EU legislation. They abstained 3% and against 2%
They're not EU regs they're UK rules.

Lets make 5KW vacuum cleaners. Who's going to buy them post Brexit?

Lets make 5KW vacuum cleaners. Who's going to buy them post Brexit?

Brexiteers will buy them, then post photos of themselves vacuuming their homes while claiming a victory. But nobody else.

Sponsored Links
Back