NI Protocol - Windsor Framework

If the British government and the Unionists don't want a hard border between North and South, who, in your opinion wil erect this hard border
Get the moron Brexiteers to sort it out. After all, it's their doing. (y)

Sponsored Links
Didn't you pick up on if you have the British version of the text and eu version then which do you think will carry the most weight?
No wonder von de Leyen was grinning from ear to ear and all the enemies within should be doing the same. This is laying the ground for what's to come for when Starmer gets in.
Which all goes to show democracy was and always will be a sham and yet people lose their lives in defending western democratic principles.
Did we sign it ? What's the issue. Or do you think there is another 1 we haven't signed ?

Yestrday Sunack gave a speech to NI industry stating that what he had gained with the NI Protocol was that NI had the unique experience that they could trade with the UK and the EU without the Paperwork .
I thought that NI and the UK had that facility before Brexit happened .
they did. But then we had progress and decided we didnt want it

Did we sign it ? What's the issue. Or do you think there is another 1 we haven't signed ?
Give ian paisley jnr a ring he's well up on it, best be on your best mettle going off your questions on here he doesn't suffer fools gladly.

Sponsored Links

Rabid brexiteer says brexit good, remain bad. Pmsl...

Bit more on farages show tonight about the spin Rishis put on the deal not being the reality.

I've just watched the Farage show. My first time. Sammy Wilson and Farage claimed they weren't nit-picking, but really they were. The thing which seemed to upset Sammy most, was that goods going from Britain to NI through the green lane would have to have a label saying "Northern Ireland only". Big deal.

It's coming to light there were two versions of the text drawn up, the British version (all singing and dancing) and the EU version.
Which one do you think will be referred to if any disputes get referred to the European court.

As regards the two texts, I think you are referring to explanatory briefing papers, one from HMG, the other from the EU. Neither of these is the actual agreement that will be signed. There will only be one version of that agreement, and that is all any court will refer to, not these briefing papers.

Sponsored Links
Back