NI Protocol - Windsor Framework

Sponsored Links
Because no one wanted it at the border, but that is where it should be if the UK is committed to a full "take back control of borders" brexhit. That is now being picked up by nad doris and the right wing of the dup.

Blup

Because no one wanted it at the border
Can you explain.
Are you saying that no one wants a border at the border.

Sponsored Links
At least Boris has put his hand up an admitted that his N.I. Protocol was a huge mistake.
Maybe these international treaties should have caveats written into them that say, if at the time of ratification, the signatories to the said treaty should be all of sound mind.
if at a further date, any of the signatories where found to have been clinically insane at the time of signing of the said treaty, then that treaty should declared null and void.
As most people believe Boris Johnson is a complete nutter, then that could be a good excuse to dump the N.I. Protocol.

At least Boris has put his hand up an admitted that his N.I. Protocol was a huge mistake.
Maybe these international treaties should have caveats written into them that say, if at the time of ratification, the signatories to the said treaty should be all of sound mind.
if at a further date, any of the signatories where found to have been clinically insane at the time of signing of the said treaty, then that treaty should declared null and void.
As most people believe Boris Johnson is a complete nutter, then that could be a good excuse to dump the N.I. Protocol.
If it wasn't a good deal, why did he sign it?

Why do his supporters still support it?

Common denomination

If it wasn't a good deal, why did he sign it?

Why do his supporters still support it?

Boris later went on to say that the problem was with how the EU interpreted the protocol. So not his fault (as always). He was only apologising for not appreciating how mean the EU were going to be.

Sponsored Links
Back