Nigella Lawson

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
On the news her dad has said; we would be better off out of Europe.

Sponsored Links
She must have missed her old man's 'lawsons boom' which led to our currency being linked to the old DM then... :rolleyes:

Funny how afterwards he shed the pounds as quickly as our pound lost it's buying power... :LOL:

On the news her dad has said; we would be better off out of Europe.

He might be right, he might be wrong. There are a load of other people I'd ask first though, including the cat.

Sponsored Links
I would rather be looking at her then listening to her dad :D

Most people can see that the EE is not working!

Nick Clegg would probably still want us to have the Euro!

History should teach us, the monetary system didn't work either.

So only a complete idiot or someone who's been living on another planet would think the EE was a good idea, the only people to have benefited are the Krauts.

Sieg Heil! Heil Merkel!

I've said it before and I'll say it again. The EU will disintegrate within my lifetime (barring accidents or premature death, of course).

I've said it before and I'll say it again. The EU will disintegrate within my lifetime (barring accidents or premature death, of course).

If you keep muscleing in on "My Topics" this premature death might be sooner than you think. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

However! I got it wrong didn't I, at the turn of the year I said Greece will collapse, and I even said it will happen before my next birthday, that was today, and Greece are still in the Euro... :confused:

Sponsored Links
Back