Nigella Lawson

Funny how politicians always come out with these things when they are no longer in power :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Can Camoron ignore him?

And who else will come out of the woodwork?

Is Boris scheming in the backround?

If Camoron gives us a referendum, I'll wager it will not be in or out, it will be do you want Europe with ABC or do you want Europe with XYZ.

And that muppet Clegg, he still thinks Europe is the way to go.

Could this be "The End Of Days" for the coalition?

I've said it before and I'll say it again. The EU will disintegrate within my lifetime (barring accidents or premature death, of course).

If you keep muscleing in on "My Topics" this premature death might be sooner than you think. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Well at least this interjection was on-topic. :cool:

odd isn't it, that now some politicians both past and present want us to get out of the EU .I wonder if its anything to do with the EU cap on bonuses.......

Sponsored Links
I've said it before and I'll say it again. The EU will disintegrate within my lifetime (barring accidents or premature death, of course).

If you keep muscleing in on "My Topics" this premature death might be sooner than you think. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

However! I got it wrong didn't I, at the turn of the year I said Greece will collapse, and I even said it will happen before my next birthday, that was today, and Greece are still in the Euro... :confused:
86 again.

Back