What a miserable bunch

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
You lot are, on the Nigella Lawson post I said it was my birthday today and so far only Squeaky wished me well :cry:

However, my maths being a bit rusty I asked Mrs Pred how old am I now, my hearing not being what it used to be I think she replied sixteen :LOL: :LOL:

Thanks Squeaky

Sponsored Links
You lot are, on the Nigella Lawson post I said it was my birthday today and so far only Squeaky wished me well :cry:

However, my maths being a bit rusty I asked Mrs Pred how old am I now, my hearing not being what it used to be I think she replied sixteen :LOL: :LOL:

Thanks Squeaky

That's ok. Hope you got the ear trumpet that you wanted. :LOL:

Thanks Squeaky

He said,

"Pardon?" :LOL: :LOL:

Thought you were trying to bury bad news by hiding the info in a post on a 'special interest' thread. ;)

Anyway, happy birthday Brizzle-boy!!

Sponsored Links

Thanks Squeaky

He got a zimmer frame.

:LOL: :LOL: Thanks everyone, better late than never, I suppose you want my address now to send my prezzies.. :LOL: :LOL:

Thanks Squeaky

For the attn. of PP, he obviously missed it first time round. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Thanks Squeaky

For the attn. of PP, he obviously missed it first time round. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

How about spending your birthday money on having your mobility scooter 'chipped' ?.

Alright me babber burfday boy
I've sent you a gert big drawling safternun thats right proper and yer should getin tamarra.

Sponsored Links
Back