Ebay tosspots

Got a couple of live ones at the moment :evil:

One wants me to give him a refund because UPS couldn't find his unit and doesn't want to give them a call to arrange a 2nd attempt to deliver.

:evil: Who are these people?

I don't know but this guy has problems. He just sent me this.

"All I could do is give them the same address, which their driver can not find. So there would be no point. I lost a lot of money waiting around all day for them. Please issue a refund. Regards, Tom"

so I said

"Why would I give you a refund? I have give you a tracking number and sent you the moulds. I don't own UPS and its not my fault the driver could not find you. Why should I lose out on money because you can not be bothered to call them up and get them to try again to deliver the items. Didn't you once buy a set of moulds off me before and complain about them because they had release agent on them? If I knew it was you who had bought these moulds I would of refunded you and not sent them in the 1st place."

Sponsored Links
Its good to see entrepreneurial spirit still alive.
What is an entrepreneur?

"An entrepreneur is someone who works his butt off"
Levi Roots.
A REAL entrepreneur is someone called Levi who covers millions of butts and makes a few $$$$ :mrgreen:

I was after a car on EBay yesterday, texted the chap to ask a question before bidding, and he replied with an answer so I texted him back saying I'd put a bid in. Before I could put my bid in, the price suddenly shot up £300. Could be coincidence, but I wonder if he's logged on to a different account to artificially inflate the bidding?

Sponsored Links
Jock, that isn't unheard of..

Had a set of off road tyres on the bay of thieves a while ago, stating make, size etc.....First question was "What size are they".... I explained that if he bothered to read the advert then he would see that they were 31x10.5r15s.... Get arsey reply that I would not sell them with an attitude like mine, my reply was that I don't want to sell them to illiterate knuckle dragging morons..... I always post my messages up so that everyone can see them..

I avoid snipers by ending the auction one hour early if there are no bidders.

Back