eBay scammer

Status
Not open for further replies.
So yesterday trying to make 'racist' labels stick, that's for luddites.
What's a Luddite?
I don't need to make racist accusations 'stick'. They are or they aren't.
If they aren't, I don't make the accusation. :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
I'm assuming the van had windows at the front (the type you can see through) and that the mother and son where not in the back of the van with the tools.
It was a nearly new VW transporter type of vehicle especially adapted for a disabled person and was completely open inside. It literally had just two seats in the front - a normal passenger one which the mother ( assume) was sitting in and the son was in a special chair in the drivers position. The side door opened and closed electrically and it looked like there were tracks set in the floor from the rear tailgate to the drivers position which I assumed the wheelchair moved up on. I loaded the tracking tool through the side door for them and laid it on the floor. There was literally nothing to tie/secure the components to. They made no effort to load or secure it so I just told them to take it slowly as it was delicate.

It was a nearly new VW transporter type of vehicle especially adapted for a disabled person and was completely open inside. It literally had just two seats in the front - a normal passenger one which the mother ( assume) was sitting in and the son was in a special chair in the drivers position. The side door opened and closed electrically and it looked like there were tracks set in the floor from the rear tailgate to the drivers position which I assumed the wheelchair moved up on. I loaded the tracking tool through the side door for them and laid it on the floor. There was literally nothing to tie/secure the components to. They made no effort to load or secure it so I just told them to take it slowly as it was delicate.
So all this was expected by you? It was no surprise that they didn't leave their vehicle. :rolleyes:
How did they ask for help to load it if they can't speak English?
If it was no surprise, it was hardly relevant.
It shouldn't have received the emphasis in the anecdote that you gave it.
But then your real reason for the anecdote was to moan about foreigners.

If you had started with the complaint from the buyer, then explained the collection process was probably the reason for any discrepancy, it would have made sense. But that wasn't your intention. It looks like you added the buyers complaint to give the anecdote some reason.

The van must have cost an absolute packet to modify, and why pick a VW transporter?
If they could afford to modify a VW transporter for such a disabled driver, they wouldn't be bothered about a second hand laser alignment gauge.

I'm only assuming there was some sort of communication between the buyer and the seller.
IMG_0537.jpeg

That want the issue.the issue was the father later accused Mottie of not supplying complete goods.
IMG_0538.jpeg

Thing is, some tracking tools have lasers that go across the front and also down the side. Some people refer to them as 4W tracking kits. They aren't. It’s really only to ensure the steering wheel is straight after the adjustments. They also have 'flags' that hang on the rear wheels. Nothing of that sort is in the picture. Just the storage bracket, one unit to hang in each front wheel (one with the laser, the other with a mirror), a couple of swivel plates, the calibrating bars plus the charger. It’s all there. That’s what he got.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back