Ebay nutter ruined my feedback

Sponsored Links
Ebay have asked me to provide evidence of all emails to and from this guy with the headers. This should show that I did politley reply to his enquireys every time. If Ebay don't do anything, I will take it further and go with the solicitor advise.

Here are examples of what I am dealing with. This is after I explained that payment had not cleared. Of course I have left out his identity.

[code:1]i have not received one email from you. not one. where did you send it? and when? please send that that to me and ebay. i paid you on feb 5th at 11:11:47 status complete. transaction # *************. it is still unclaimed payment to ************.com you contact paypal! you forgot me and the invoice and thats all. then you lied and tried to blame me by saying you sent emails and then filed a claim on me. thats something? over a $2.00 badge. p.s. i am very patient i just dont like being jerked around, lied to, them blamed. well the moneys yours if you want it. i wont expect the pin though, i am sure that will get lost in the post. i hate that pin now away. this is the second time i have been dicked around by some guy in england over that badge and i dont want that pin in my collection.i believe in karma! have a nice day!!
something! you filed a non payment after one week isnt it standard to wait 2 weeks or at least talk to the buyer?[ but you would have to send emails to do that. i did. i sent you 3.do you want me to send them to you? i can.} unless you are trying to cover your tracks and blame the other guy. thats why you filed. the issue is not non payment, it could have been resent or something, it is that you lied when you said you emailed me. then filed on me, that ****ed me off!!!. i am still waiting for those emails you send you sent me? { the old "you must not have recieved them line"} its a classic.please send them to ebay, i am sending mine[ they were nice, polite emails and i was even concerned for you that something happen to you.you said you sent emails, but never did, hench liar! ooh you turned me in. for what telling the truth.i will be reporting you as well and i can not wait to be your first neg feedback it going to be a cracker! p.s. i am only responding because ebay keeps emailing me
[/code:1]

Sponsored Links
Well, it's important to the OP, and he has the right to be proud, so I don't see why you have a problem with that.

Well, it's important to the OP, and he has the right to be proud, so I don't see why you have a problem with that.

Their are many other things in life to enjoy and and experience, rather than get embroiled in such a petty dispute.
Plus we are only getting one side of an argument here, which is always fraught with problems.

It reminds me of Hedge disputes between neighbours, which end up in Court costing many thousands of pounds, a waste of money and of part of your life.

some one left me bad feedback a couple of years ago, I contacted ebay and had the feedback removed no probs, long as your in the right , so I still have 100%

Surely Trazor it doesn't take a rocket scientist to work out what type of person I am dealing with who has slandered me on my feedback calling me a "Liar". It may not matter to you but it does to me and I am thankfull for the advice and help of most here.

I am thankfull for the advice and help of most here.

In my first post I gave you sound advice, you chose to ignore it, thats your prerogative.

What you meant to say was " I am thankful for the advice and help of those who didn't disagree with me. "

Ebay have asked me to provide evidence of all emails to and from this guy with the headers. This should show that I did politley reply to his enquireys every time. If Ebay don't do anything, I will take it further and go with the solicitor advise.

Here are examples of what I am dealing with. This is after I explained that payment had not cleared. Of course I have left out his identity.

[code:1]i have not received one email from you. not one. where did you send it? and when? please send that that to me and ebay. i paid you on feb 5th at 11:11:47 status complete. transaction # *************. it is still unclaimed payment to ************.com you contact paypal! you forgot me and the invoice and thats all. then you lied and tried to blame me by saying you sent emails and then filed a claim on me. thats something? over a $2.00 badge. p.s. i am very patient i just dont like being jerked around, lied to, them blamed. well the moneys yours if you want it. i wont expect the pin though, i am sure that will get lost in the post. i hate that pin now away. this is the second time i have been dicked around by some guy in england over that badge and i dont want that pin in my collection.i believe in karma! have a nice day!!
something! you filed a non payment after one week isnt it standard to wait 2 weeks or at least talk to the buyer?[ but you would have to send emails to do that. i did. i sent you 3.do you want me to send them to you? i can.} unless you are trying to cover your tracks and blame the other guy. thats why you filed. the issue is not non payment, it could have been resent or something, it is that you lied when you said you emailed me. then filed on me, that p****d me off!!!. i am still waiting for those emails you send you sent me? { the old "you must not have recieved them line"} its a classic.please send them to ebay, i am sending mine[ they were nice, polite emails and i was even concerned for you that something happen to you.you said you sent emails, but never did, hench liar! ooh you turned me in. for what telling the truth.i will be reporting you as well and i can not wait to be your first neg feedback it going to be a cracker! p.s. i am only responding because ebay keeps emailing me
[/code:1]

:eek:
What a nutjob. He'd fit in well on this forum!

Sponsored Links
Back