Ebay Feedback warning

I have to say that, after reading all of this, my suspicions about using Fleabay are well justified.

Sponsored Links
I have to say that, after reading all of this, my suspicions about using Fleabay are well justified.
Don't let that put you off, there are some good people on there and most of them are selling via their shop

Don't let that put you off, there are some good people on there and most of them are selling via their shop

Yes, I'm sure there are; good and bad people everywhere. Still, I think I'd prefer to avoid the risk.

Sponsored Links

Couldn't agree more. I've bought and sold loads of stuff on Ebay over the years, with only one or two problems. On the stuff I've sold I've got better prices than I would have by selling by other means. The things I have bought have saved me an absolute fortune over retail prices - and all delivered to my door.

You can get problems buying and selling items through any means (for example, who's never had a problem buying or selling a car through the small ads?) - but if you are careful and go in with your eyes open, there are some great deals to be had. For choice and range of products, it's unbeatable.

Back