eBay scammer

Status
Not open for further replies.
You get some of these foreign diplomats that turn up for some conference with there diplomatic bags

Basically contains a tool kit to strip out hotel rooms ;) And send back in there diplomatic trunks

:ROFLMAO:

Sponsored Links
It doesn't explain how Mottie knew he was disabled, nor how he knew it was his Mother with him, nor how they asked Mottie to load the gear, nor how he demonstrated it working if they never left the vehicle. :rolleyes:

"My son and my wife will come and pick up the item. If you don't mind would you load the item on the van as my son is disabled."

Evidently You don't know who Stephen Hawking is. :rolleyes:
And I wouldn't be the slightest bit surprised if his mother refused to lift some industrial equipemnt. :rolleyes:

How did the father know Mottie hasn't got disabilities?

All thus would I suspect been covered in emails.

Evidently You don't know who Stephen Hawking is. :rolleyes:
And I wouldn't be the slightest bit surprised if his mother refused to lift some industrial equipemnt. :rolleyes:
Got a second hand car to sell, good runner, one lady, owner 50000 on the clock, interested. You sound the perfect punter, so I'm willing to barter

Sponsored Links
"My son and my wife will come and pick up the item. If you don't mind would you load the item on the van as my son is disabled."
Details conveniently omitted by Mottie.
But it still doesn't explain how they asked for help to load it, nor how Mottie demonstrated it worked if they never left their vehicle.

And if the buyer explained all this before the son and his mother arrived to collect, he would have also explained that they didn't speak English, Mottie would have been expecting the whole interaction, which, of course, he forget to tell us. :rolleyes:

You get some of these foreign diplomats that turn up for some conference with there diplomatic bags

Basically contains a tool kit to strip out hotel rooms ;) And send back in there diplomatic trunks

Transam pushing his racist myths for all he's worth. :rolleyes:

Something must have piqued his interest. :rolleyes:

Details conveniently omitted by Mottie.
But it still doesn't explain how they asked for help to load it, nor how Mottie demonstrated it worked if they never left their vehicle.

And if the buyer explained all this before the son and his mother arrived to collect, he would have also explained that they didn't speak English, Mottie would have been expecting the whole interaction, which, of course, he forget to tell us. :rolleyes:
Maybe he did forget to tell us. That doesn't make him a racist.

How did the father know Mottie hasn't got disabilities?

All thus would I suspect been covered in emails.
So Mottie should have expected the interaction exactly as it happened.
And the disabled son and his Mother not getting out of their vehicle were all expected events and irrelevant to the issue. :rolleyes:

You have to bear in mind, not everyone is as honest as Roy / Himmy / Turkeys / Herring / Rogue / Scarlet......... ;)

Evidently.
These are all names you and others have assigned to me. I've never claimed to be any of them. :rolleyes:

So Mottie should have expected the interaction exactly as it happened.
And the disabled son and his Mother not getting out of their vehicle were all expected events and irrelevant to the issue. :rolleyes:

That want the issue.the issue was the father later accused Mottie of not supplying complete goods.

That wasn't the issue.the issue was the father later accused Mottie of not supplying complete goods.
Exactly, and as you have explained, the whole interaction between Mottie and the disabled son and his mother was totally irrelevant, as were the fact they didn't speak English, but were able to ask Mottie to help load the gear. :rolleyes:

Exactly, and as you have explained, the whole interaction between Mottie and the disabled son and his mother was totally irrelevant, as were the fact they didn't speak English, but were able to ask Mottie to help load the gear. :rolleyes:

It wasn't irrelevant if it actually happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back