eBay scammer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Motties anecdotes are invariably concerning foreigners and what they're doing or done wrong.
It was either all a figment of his imagination, or not involving foreigners at all, or he was miffed because a disabled person and a female didn't fancy carrying a piece of industrial equipment so he had a moan and dressed it up to suit his phobia.

How does Mottie know the male was disabled if they didn't get out of the van?
How did they ask Mottie to help load it if they couldn't understand English?
How does Mottie know he was with his Mum if they couldn't speak English?
So your as much bothered that Mottie is being sexist and disabledist ?

Would Stephen Hawkins have to get out of the vehicle for you to know he was disabled?

When I go for a Chinese takeaway I can make it known I'm there for a Chinese takeaway without talking Cantonese.

It would seem to me, that it was just mentioned, incidental to the act of collecting the item, along with mentioning that neither got out of the vehicle.
It was totally irrelevant to the main issue, as Mottie's xenophobic comments usually are. Just xenophobic additions to run of the mill anecdotes.
He nearly always identifies them and their nationality just by looking at them.:rolleyes:

Now he's developed the ability to determine that someone is disabled even thought they can't, supposedly, speak English and they never get out of their vehicle.
He can even define the realtionship of the female with him.
He can even understand in some foreign language, or nothing, that they want help to load it, but they didn't want help, they weren't going to do anything.
He asked if I could help load it onto the van. Neither of them would get out of the van
:rolleyes:

It would, to explain the lack of verbal exchange, so absolutely relevant it was.
Missing the point that the people collecting it knew nothing about what it was.

Obviously we see it differently.

Looks like a scam, sounds like a scam.

The story is the same with or without the language

Sponsored Links
The rest of it is irrelevant. Language was put in only as an aid to your forming of an opinion.

Or put in, as it may have been used - by the scammer - to bolster their fictitious claim.

"You took advantage of my disabled son, who couldn't query why that bit was missing" - type approach.

Or put in, as it may have been used - by the scammer - to bolster their fictitious claim.

"You took advantage of my disabled son, who couldn't query why that bit was missing" - type approach.
It doesn't explain how Mottie knew he was disabled, nor how he knew it was his Mother with him, nor how they asked Mottie to load the gear, nor how he demonstrated it working if they never left the vehicle. :rolleyes:

It was totally irrelevant to the main issue, as Mottie's xenophobic comments usually are. Just xenophobic additions to run of the mill anecdotes.
He nearly always identifies them and their nationality just by looking at them.:rolleyes:

and why do you keep reminding me, with your stupid comments, why I blocked your posts?

The only one xenophobic, is YOU. Back in the box you go zebberdee.

Well if you get yer house burgled and no one pinched or attempted to pinch yer carpets you could make a conclusion that the burglsrs were not Albanian or Romanian :ROFLMAO:

Well if you get yer house burgled and no one pinched or attempted to pinch yer carpets you could make a conclusion that the burglsrs were not Albanian or Romanian :ROFLMAO:
And now the other xenophobic fantasist perpetuates his favorite bit of xenophobia. :rolleyes:

I suggest you re-read my comment, and then think how your response could remotely be appropriate. :rolleyes:
So their manner and manners would have no raised any suspicion, fair enough .

Last edited:
So their manner and manners would have not have raised any suspicion, fair enough .
Evidently You don't know who Stephen Hawking is. :rolleyes:
And I wouldn't be the slightest bit surprised if his mother refused to lift some industrial equipemnt. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back