eBay scammer

Status
Not open for further replies.
If buyers are collecting, I always require cash on collection.

No Pay pal scams that way

Sponsored Links
Another typical anti-foreigner rant from Mottie. :rolleyes:
That's typical of you Roy. You've turned thus into a blaming foreigners thread.

It has nothing to do with it but Roy seems to think it was.

I refused to do a job today at a rented property. The fact that they where foreign tenants and a foreign landlord had nothing to do with it.
Foreigners ??

Albanians ?

Romanians ?

Probably all got new carpets in there house for Christmas :ROFLMAO:
Probably foreigners. ;)
Almost certainly.

Where did he say they were Foreigners?

Roy
Mottie frequently has interactions with foreigners, and he never fails to complain about it, sneaking in a subtle reference to the fact they were foreigners.
It's his xenophobia dressed up as anecdotes.
I remember the steaming gangs from years ago. Its strange how certain ethnicities favour certain crimes.
Yep. These ones. Got a problem with someone commenting on Romanians who happen to be pickpockets being called 'Romanian pickpockets'?
So you agree that immigration is a prime cause of petty crime? What's your understanding of petty crime? Pickpocketing, theft from shops, theft from motor vehicles? Please explain.
What about the thefts and frauds committed by those not indigenous to this country such as the Romanian pickpocket gangs that you lot don’t believe exist? Credit card thieves, cash machine scammers? Not to mention the murders committed by those that shouldn’t have been here in the first place. Court costs, translation services, legal aid, prison service etc etc? Does that all get charged back to their country of origin? And yes, we have our own wrong 'uns but we can’t afford Europe’s wrong 'uns too.

Motiie makes his xenophobic feelings well known, fgrequently, whenever he gets the opportunity.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Mottie frequently has interactions with foreigners, and he never fails to complain about it, sneaking in a subtle reference to the fact they were foreigners.
It's his xenophobia dressed up as anecdotes.

Are you suggesting that he advertised his products for sale NO FOREIGNERS ?

I just highlighted another of Motties frequent xenophobic moans.

No Roy.... you have turned this thread about Race. If you and your likes keep this up, you will just make things worse.

Roy most likely lives in a fantasy world where the only people not committing crimes in the UK are white people who were born here.

What about the thefts and frauds committed by those not indigenous to this country such as the Romanian pickpocket gangs that you lot don’t believe exist? Credit card thieves, cash machine scammers? Not to mention the murders committed by those that shouldn’t have been here in the first place. Court costs, translation services, legal aid, prison service etc etc? Does that all get charged back to their country of origin? And yes, we have our own wrong 'uns but we can’t afford Europe’s wrong 'uns too.

Are you suggesting that he advertised his products for sale NO FOREIGNERS ?
No point, it's not limited to his sale of second hand stuff, he interacts with them all for various reasons, and he's able to tell their nationality, and that they're not indigenous with just one look. :rolleyes:

No Roy.... you have turned this thread about Race. If you and your likes keep this up, you will just make things worse.
Yes Bod, Mottie had one of his often "no-one has moaned about foreigners for a while, I'd better put that right."
He keeps having interactions with foreigners, and moans about it all the time.
From hordes of Arabs, to pickpockets, to beggars. All sorts. You could probably set your calendar by the date he'll have another moan.

Roy most likely lives in a fantasy world where the only people not committing crimes in the UK are white people who were born here.
Mottie lives in a fantasy world where every foreigner is a cheat, a crook, a murderer or some other sort of criminal. :rolleyes:

Is that not slanderous? you want banning from the thread.
Are you suggesting that anyone making false accusations should be banned?
How come you're still here, and nwsg, Bod, et al? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

ReganandCarter can supply my address, and motorbiking knows my name. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Mottie has probably done some stalking of his own. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back