eBay scammer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Why don't you start a thread to naming and shaming. Afterall this is about ebay fraud.
I don't think it's needed to name and shame.

It's mostly the same people continuing to do it, isn't it?

Did you read the OP and understand the inferrence?

I don't think it's needed to name and shame.

It's mostly the same people continuing to do it, isn't it?

Did you read the OP and understand the inferrence?

He said they acted as if they didn't understand English.

Could that have been English making out they where foreign who could not understand the English language.

I'm sure it's happened. Criminals are not all foreign.

Could that have been English making out they where foreign who could not understand the English language.

Yes, of course, it could have been that.

Sponsored Links
The thread is going way off topic as has been commented on, and bloom keeps pushing the envelope like a child.
Yeah, blame me, it's always my fault.
If Bod, DiY Fun UK, you, transam, fillyboy, JonathonM, et al, hadn't responded the simple, single comment of mine would have been the end of it.
But you've all turned it into a discussion.
But it's all my fault, the other six are blameless. :rolleyes:

Tell Mottie.
Also tell him that not all foreigners are criminals. And any of his anecdotes that suggets they are just serves to reinforce the impression that he's a seriously deluded xenophobe.

Yes, of course, it could have been that.

Criminals are Criminals.
I meet lovely foreigner's week in week out.

If I started a thread about nice foreigner's, Roy and yourself would have something to say about it.

If I started a thread about nice Englishmen, Roy and yourself would have something to say about it.

Yeah, blame me, it's always my fault.
If Bod, DiY Fun UK, you, transam, fillyboy, JonathonM, et al, hadn't responded the simple, single comment of mine would have been the end of it.
But you've all turned it into a discussion.
But it's all my fault, the other six are blameless. :rolleyes:
Your the one who has been banned totally numerous times and when banned from a thread opens a thread bellyaching how it's all seems so unfair, like a child.

Criminals are Criminals.
I meet lovely foreigner's week in week out.

If I started a thread about nice foreigner's, Roy and yourself would have something to say about it.

If I started a thread about nice Englishmen, Roy and yourself would have something to say about it.
If I made a thread I'm not even sure Id make any reference to nationality, unless it was to make a point.

Sounds like old bloomer is charging to the defence of an eBay scammer purely because he's a foreigner. I can’t see his posts as he's on my ignore list but is he saying that it’s okay to be a scammer if you’re a foreigner or that if you’re a foreigner, you can’t be accused of scamming?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back