Ebay tosspots

Just had it again. After the previous winner decided not to pay me for the item, I re-listed it. An hour ago it sold again to someone else who then contacted me and said 'Sorry, I just realised that I am not working so can you offer it to someone else'.

Time wasting *^$*+*^s

I cant believe how stupid some people are!

Sponsored Links
I used to do the same as you mdf290 and I used to earn alot of money. type red or pink dog kennel into google pics its the ones with the white bone above the door on the 1st page.

I used to do the same as you mdf290 and I used to earn alot of money. type red or pink dog kennel into google pics its the ones with the white bone above the door on the 1st page.

Why did you stop?
:eek:

Sponsored Links
They look nice.

I have another ebay idiot now.

On my ebay store it says Made to order and allows 7 - 10 days for delivery.
On all the product descriptions it says made to order.

I have a whinger who ordered the product on the 18th and had it delivered on the 26th claiming 'buy it now' 'means' it gets sent immediately.

She is claiming some sort of recompense even though she has the bloody item she paid for and is now demanding a 'freebie'.

I have told her she has got everything as promised and hope she thinks of this. However she is so full of crap and whinge I expect totally uneccessary poor feedback.

Feckin ebay

:rolleyes:

Just had it again. After the previous winner decided not to pay me for the item, I re-listed it. An hour ago it sold again to someone else who then contacted me and said 'Sorry, I just realised that I am not working so can you offer it to someone else'.

Time wasting *^$*+*^s

What's really annoying is that the idiot made placed the winning bid within the last minute and it wasn't an automatic bid either.

Confession time -

I have politely told a customer where to go . . . :oops:

she kept emailing back about getting a freebie because shock horror I had delivered my item on time.

She somehow has a thick skull and cannot compute that the 'BUY NOW' option is simply to avoid waiting for an auction to finish.

She argues that when it says buy now the item should be in stock and delivered the next day. . . :rolleyes:

You know my wife and I have bought on ebay and sometimes the stuff takes a while to arrive and the usual answer is 'waiting for stock to arrive - sold out'.

As long as the stuff arrives I'm not bothered and neither is the wife.

I basically responded that I dont give freebies out to people whose goods have arrived on time and cannot be responsible for customers misinterpreting our trading terms which are clearly stated.

What's really annoying is that the idiot made placed the winning bid within the last minute and it wasn't an automatic bid either.
Any ebay buyer with a clue places their bid as close as possible to the end of the auction. Not doing so simply encourages people with no self control to bid up the price.

Any ebay buyer with a clue places their bid as close as possible to the end of the auction. Not doing so simply encourages people with no self control to bid up the price.

That's great if they actually want to pay for it. Not paying for it prevents the seller selling to the previous bidder.

Sniping in itself does not make you a bad payer! You can say exactly the same of those who bid early on. :rolleyes:

I don't mind snipers at all. I do it and I have also seen the offers on my goods on sale suddenly double or more in the last 30 seconds.

What I like seeing most is multiple watchers and bidders.

What I like to see most is the money for the thing they have just bid on.

Why do people bid on things they have no intention of buying?

Sponsored Links
Back