Poor Sharon Shoesmith????? Not.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Sharon Shoesmith loses her appeal over being sacked from her £2,000.00 (plus) a week job with Haringey Council. :LOL: Tough!!! There's far too many of these negligent public sector "bosses" being paid ridiculous amounts of money. How many more of these incompetent, overpaid leeches are there out there, waiting to be found out, like Miss Shoesmith,,,, (i don't believe in calling her Ms Shoesmith),,, what does "Ms" mean anyway?? :confused: Is she by chance, even a Mrs.?????? :confused: :confused:

Sponsored Links
it's not just the bosses that are incompetent, there's legions of so called team leaders that have not got a clue about child care!
The NHS and social service are an embarrassment!

it's not just the bosses that are incompetent, there's legions of so called team leaders that have not got a clue about child care!
The NHS and social service are an embarrassment!

Yes Prentice Boy, BUT The buck has to stop somewhere. Could be she has been made a scapegoat for others, but as the boss of these others, she should shoulder the biggest responsibility.
Personally, I don't think anyone should be considered for a career in social services, until they have at least 2 kids of their own.

She had the top job, the buck stops with here.

Ill never forget the smug expression on her face when she stood in front of the TV cameras and asserted she wasnt to blame for the dreadful fate of that poor little boy.

What goes around comes around, but even now, this useless arrogant bitch still hasnt had the karma she deserves.

Sponsored Links
.......I'll never forget the smug expression on her face when she stood in front of the TV cameras and asserted she wasnt to blame for the dreadful fate of that poor little boy.
I think the point at which she lost any hope of public sympathy was when she started distributing a hand-out to the assembled press that showed that Harringey Social Services had met all their 'quality targets'. So everything's OK then... She's clearly even less sensitive to public opinion than the average theiving MP.

Do they sack every head of department when a child dies? Or just in the cases where the media make a meal of it and Joe Public starts shouting at the Government?

Or just in the cases where the media make a meal of it and Joe Public starts shouting at the Government?
Then joe public can have a influence and long may it continue,but temper that with the demonstration against the Iraq war where they didn't listen.

She had the top job, the buck stops with here.

Ill never forget the smug expression on her face when she stood in front of the TV cameras and asserted she wasnt to blame for the dreadful fate of that poor little boy.

What goes around comes around, but even now, this useless arrogant **** still hasnt had the karma she deserves.

Its just 'her' btw.

It doesnt. But she was in charge and should therefore be held to account due to her position. Whats the betting she has no children. Ill give it 5/2 on without even googling her. 2 large a week..... and what for?

David.

She's already in line for £1.5 million compo. Not bad eh?

Because she got into the papers. None of the other cases that occur almost daily have.

Because she got into the papers. None of the other cases that occur almost daily have.
Maybe she got lucky with those, of maybe she didn't fook up with them.

Bottom line is that she presided over a department which has serious flaws to the extent that at least one child was killed. That is sufficient, media involvement or not.

Maybe she got lucky with those, of maybe she didn't fook up with them.

Bottom line is that she presided over a department which has serious flaws to the extent that at least one child was killed. That is sufficient, media involvement or not.

So we HATE her because her underlings....or more likely her underlings-underlings, f88ked up?

One of my staff once hit a child while driving too fast...should I be HATED for that?

Sponsored Links
Back