nine bob

Sponsored Links
I'm good, thanks, been working hard doing 10am-8pm shift (I now work for EDF full-time, down to only doing odd shifts at the pub now) so when I get in my brain can usually only cope with a couple of hours of telly before bed rather than getting involved in all the banter on here!

Yesterday was Shaun's birthday though so it's sore heads all round today and neither of us made it to work!

ninebob said:
I'm good, thanks, been working hard doing 10am-8pm shift (I now work for EDF full-time, down to only doing odd shifts at the pub now) so when I get in my brain can usually only cope with a couple of hours of telly before bed rather than getting involved in all the banter on here!

Yesterday was Shaun's birthday though so it's sore heads all round today and neither of us made it to work!

Good to hear your ok ;) btw do you know bas has left :(

markie said:
Good to hear your ok ;) btw do you know bas has left :(
Yeah, it's a shame.

More concerning to me, though, is the continued absence of AdamW. He went from 10+ posts a day to disappearing act overnight, with no apparent reason. I know he had a new girlfriend, but even so he was the type to at least make the occasional post. I can only assume that something untoward has happened to him :(

Sponsored Links
Moz said:
ninebob

are you admin ... ?
Good lord no. What on earth gives you that idea?

Edit: just realised that i thought you were talking about this site, when you may actually have meant my job at EDF - in which case, yes.

ninebob said:
More concerning to me, though, is the continued absence of AdamW........I can only assume that something untoward has happened to him

Is there any way this site could help us to get in contact with him? I'm very worried too.

securespark said:
ninebob said:
More concerning to me, though, is the continued absence of AdamW........I can only assume that something untoward has happened to him

Is there any way this site could help us to get in contact with him? I'm very worried too.

Phone 999 and state a missing forum member called AdamW, :LOL: you never know. ;)

******** to the very NEW ninebob...hmmm

but ........forget as I posted an in bits ..........

real ......upset

adam.W...........

Or ring the AA...........they`ll do as much good :rolleyes:..........harsh , yes , but you know what you need to do...........and it IS life threatening FFS

Sponsored Links
Back