Ninebob's Music Quiz 5

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Only doing one this evening!!

http://www.fileden.com/files/2008/10/28/2163525/Music Quiz 5.wma

Again, all top ten this time from the chosen year - this is my favourite so far...

As before 11 points total on offer, one for artist, one for title for each track, plus a bonus point for the overall year.

This time please just post which ones track 1-5 you think you've got and which ones you haven't (and whether you have the year), to start with, so others can guess until I confirm the answers!

Sponsored Links
I reckon I have all five and the year.

I was in year nine at school if I'm correct, and the same year as wonderwall came out....

Can I be the first to say how I've missed your irreverent posts from GD. :D

I reckon I have all five and the year.

I was in year nine at school if I'm correct, and the same year as wonderwall came out....

Can I be the first to say how I've missed your irreverent posts from GD. :D
Well done, spark-123 has been on MSN and got 4/5 then the last one eventually...

winner_first_h4h.gif

Sponsored Links
STOP PRESS, RF - having just double-checked my Guinness Hit Singles, this is NOT the same year Wonderwall came out...... :eek:

must have been the year before wonderwall then.

I'm always one year out on popmaster too :LOL:

I thought I had four of them, but if they're what I think they are, then the year's don't match.

This is bugging me.

Are we meant to be putting our guesses up?

I thought I had four of them, but if they're what I think they are, then the year's don't match.

This is bugging me.

Are we meant to be putting our guesses up?
Go on then, put up what you think 4 are...

Well I think they are;

1 Love is all around - Wet Wet Wet (though I did go through a minute thinking it was Take That!)

3 Song 2 - Blur

4 Think Twice - Celine Dion

5 No good - The Prodigy

Number 2 is driving me mad.

But this is where I don't think the dates match up cos I don't think the Blur one was out at the same time as the other ones, though most of the 90's is a bit of a blur to me....................................

You are correct so far (technically the full title of the Prodigy track is "No Good (Start the Dance)" but I'll let you off!

Definitely all the same year, I pick them out of the Guinness Hit Singles book....

Do I guess my year then?

Number 2 is still bugging me - I've been sitting listening to that bit of track for flippin ages. I'll probably have nightmares about it tonight - that's if I can get to sleep because of it!

Yeah, it's getting a bit late for entries so go ahead with your guess!

Sponsored Links
Back