Ninebob's Music Quiz 6a

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Since Thermo gave the answers away, and I'm bored becuase I'm not in the pub on a Friday night, here's a bonus one!

http://www.fileden.com/files/2008/10/28/2163525/Music Quiz 6a.wma

All top 11 from the same chosen year this time (Basically 2 of them were number eleven but so good I couldn't leave them out, the other 3 are top ten).

As before 11 points total on offer, one for artist, one for title for each track, plus a bonus point for the overall year.

Please just post which ones track 1-5 you think you've got and which ones you haven't (and whether you have the year), to start with, so others can guess until I confirm the answers at 10.30!

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
:oops: :oops: Yep. Track one just dropped too - must be something to do with repetetive pop brain-washing. forget out me, don't tie a yellow ribbon round the old-oak tree, off to hang myself. :LOL:

I reckon I have all the artists, and 4 out of 5 songs. Not sure of the title of the second song

Year was 1999? I'm rubbish at guessing the year.

Thermo, you have ten seconds to name three UK top 40 single chart hits for... :LOL:

I think I've got them all and the year too.

Though I'm surprised, possibly even horrified by numbers 1 and 3.................. :eek:

How did you do then?

1. S Club 7 - Bring it all Back
2. Manic Street Preachers - Tsunami
3. Geri Halliwell - Look at Me
4. Blur - Coffee & T.V.
5. Phats & Small - Turn Around

Year = 1999.

Yay! I got them all. Not that you'll believe me..............................

Maybe we should be putting our guesses but you don't confirm the answers until the deadline?

got the lot and the year. look at the video for phatts and small on youtube ninebob, see how many places you recognise!

I think I've got them all and the year too.

Though I'm surprised, possibly even horrified by numbers 1 and 3.................. :eek:

Let's get one thing straight Alison - ninebob had the choice of a zillion records released in 1999; he picked those five and made me recall two of them from what was obviously a deeply repressed memory.

In any other format, this kind of quiz would quite clearly be contra Geneva!

Ninebob! off ye go to da naughty step!!!!

You're a very naughty boy!

PS. Thermo - you're a musical animal. Respect.

not just music, im very lucky in that i have brain that just seems to be able to store trivia. we got given some diaries this week and they listed the capital cities of the world. My guys were gobsmacked when i just rattled them off as they asked me them. Never had to do much revision for exams!

I'm actually probably mentally scarred for life having to listen to Gerri Halliwell and S Club 7................................. there shoulda been some kind of health warning attached to that clip.

Sponsored Links
Back