Ninebob's par-tay

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Sorry about the public response guys, I'm sans e-mail at the mo. :rolleyes:

Simon, I won't be able to make it to your party. I was thinking I could, the train from King's Cross really doesn't take that long to get to Grantham. But, I'm being taken out "to pound some brewskies" tonight (a belated birthday celebration) and I really don't think I will be in a suitable state for travel tomorrow!

Hope it all goes well though, good luck with the DJ'ing!

If anyone needs me, I'll probably be curled up in a shivering heap promising God that if he gets rid of my hangover instantly then I will never drink again.

Sponsored Links
Well if anyone else feels able to make it, that would be cool! It's looking like being a great night, I tested out all the DJ stuff the other tuesday and (touch wood) it all works!

The only thing I can see going wrong is that my friends from brighton have already arrived and if the drinking starts "sans frontiers" tonight then it may have a knock-on effect on tomorrow!

Anyhooo - thanks Adam for the sentiment, I'll raise a pint to you in spirit at least...

Sponsored Links
WoodYouLike said:
Happy Birthday Ninebob :!: :!: :!:

Thank you! Actually it's only the party tonight, the official day is tomorrow. On which note, that also means as of tomorrow I'm a non smoker - wish me luck!

Good luck, I know what it is like packing in. Best advice, find another smoker tonight and get rid of all your smoking materials. I packed in last Febuary and for the first few days I was climbing the walls. I had the "just one more syndrome" where I kept thinking if I had another ciggy just to get over the craving and then stop, but thankfully I never did have that one more. Now I just drink excessive amounts of beer instead :D

Back