NMP - Shower Tray

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi

I want to board out my shower room floor with No more ply, is it ok to put this under the shower tray as well?

Many thanks

Sponsored Links
Hi

Thanks for replying, Was looking at the 6mm NMP. The floor was 18mm Chipboard but I have now replaced 90% of it with 18mm Ply.

I like the idea of the NMP, its stuck down with high strength adhesive in a tube and then screwed. Where as the 6mm Aqapanel states it has to be put down with Tile adhesive, which is more of a faff. However the Aquapanel comes in larger sheets which I prefer, do you know if the Aquapanel can be stuck down with the NMP recommended adhesive.

thanks

It’s a good way of losing some of the step in to the shower if you have say a 40mm tray if you just nmp up to the tray.
Just saying.

Sponsored Links
It’s a good way of losing some of the step in to the shower if you have say a 40mm tray if you just nmp up to the tray.
Just saying.

Thanks, but if not that fussed about the step, is there any reason not to have the NMP under the shower? It wont cause a problem

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back