No central heating (shiver, shiver)

I've turned it up now but no luck. The emersion also has that EP2000 Potterton thing, a few wires and an MSV322 attached to it. This shows 2 red lights (one for heating and one for water) and both lights are on. There is also a red valve thing attached to the emersion. Sorry, but this is the only way I can describe it.

Sponsored Links
Ep 2000 grrrrrrrrrrrr
Did you find the pump ? above the pump should be one or two valves is there ?

Isn't the EP 2000 very good then?

Not sure what a pump looks like, but there are two red valve like things in the airing cupboard attached to the emersion. Can't find anything similar next to the boiler in the kitchen though.

Sponsored Links
On the msv actuater there is a leaver ,push the leaver over too one side there will be some resistance ,move the leaver in a upwards direction .
Push the leaver into the recess position located on the valve.

Thanks to all for helping with suggestions but this is going to be impossible cos I can't see a lever anywhere. Might just have to call someone in to have a look. Really appreciate the replies that I've had though. :)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back