NO DEAL

There are a number of options available to non-members who wish to trade in the Single Market.

UK chose to resign its membership, and rejected all the options offered.

The Brextremists are delighted to see UK damaged in thus way.

You missing my point John... As well as creating Car parks they will hurt business and people in the EU. Are you telling me that they have to **** off these EU citizens and keep their Single market in tact.

Sponsored Links
Are you telling me that they have to **** off these EU citizens and keep their Single market in tact

the Single Market is a rules based system.....alignment of standards is critical to it working

why should the EU allow the UK to avoid following the rules?

the Single Market is a rules based system.....alignment of standards is critical to it working

why should the EU allow the UK to avoid following the rules?

Your not getting it either.... Do thd rules statd 20mile traffic jams either side of the sea?

Your not getting it either.... Do thd rules statd 20mile traffic jams either side of the sea?
Yes, 21 miles is too far so they blow up Lorries at random to reduce the queue length.

The rules, the WTO rules, require various bits of paperwork. Those need to be checked before the lorries can go over to France or to the UK. Basic immigration questions need to be asked and so on.

Either you add more infrastructure and people to do all of this at the same speed the previous, negligible, checks previously allowed or you reduce the rate people can go through the port. We don't have enough new infrastructure or people. So queues.

Sponsored Links
Yes, 21 miles is too far so they blow up Lorries at random to reduce the queue length.

The rules, the WTO rules, require various bits of paperwork. Those need to be checked before the lorries can go over to France or to the UK. Basic immigration questions need to be asked and so on.

Either you add more infrastructure and people to do all of this at the same speed the previous, negligible, checks previously allowed or you reduce the rate people can go through the port. We don't have enough new infrastructure or people. So queues.

I see Toyota have shut down production.

The French Toyota factory. Couldn't.
Yeah, the border issues hammer both the UK assembly and those that rely on UK components. It's not news, it's what has been predicted from day 1.

It's been expected for four years, unless our Brexit government could achieve what they claimed it would.

They couldn't.
Not really. It had been held up, stalled and frustrated for most of that time by whingers like you. Boris came good in the end though and cut through all the crap. (y)

Do they make all other countries they have a trade deal follow the rules too?
Countries not in Single Market and Customs Union can't have frictionless access to the internal Market.

If they could it would be a frictionless Market.

I am sorry you don't understand how it works.......but it explains why you don't understand the benefits.

The UK has massive trade with the EU, 10,000 trucks go through Dover each day

You voted for massive trade barriers on those 10,000 trucks each day.....what did you think would happen.

Sponsored Links
Back