NO HOT water. and massive electric bills

ADZ

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
My boiler is a true problem, there was no hot water when i moved in so i called up the boiler engineer (under warranty) and he removed the trip out switch on the boiler and turned on the water heat switch along with the other 2 switches. And said to leave them all on all the time. my boiler started to play up again, ** after receiving my SECOND £300 electric bill for a quarter ** As the boiler was now out of warranty i called a local boiler engineer who then replaced the trip switch and said it was against the law to remove it!! As the led on the boiler stated there was a fault on the sensor he replaced it. and left there is still no hot water ?? BOILER TYPE : Pulsa Coil 2000 by Gledhill.

Sponsored Links
This is a simple thermal store - have you called Gledhill for one of their own servive engineers to attend?

I will have to. proberbly the last option. thanks anyway.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back