no hot water

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi guys

my combi boiler doesnt come on when i turn on the hot water, however central heating works fine, when central heating is on, i get hot water, well warm water.......when central heating is off, no hot water....any ideas, was fine up until a few hours ago........all i did was shorten two pipes in my ex kitchen which use to have a rad in it, all i did was drain the system, shorten the pipes protruding from the ceiling and put a couple of compression end stops...refilled system, bled the system....and i get the problem i mentioned, rads are working perfectly....hot, its a biasi prisma 24se model, rears old..

Sponsored Links
Is the front old too? :LOL:

Search on "diaphragm".
...lol :LOL: ...i dont know why i wrote that...anyway heres a pic of my boiler, where is the diapghram located ?...ive also noticed that when everything is switched off....i get drips of water fallinfg from the region that i have circled, so before i call someone can tell me where it is ....cheers

ps...its a BIASI COMBI BOILER PRISMA 24SE (1997)

DSC00180.jpg

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back