NO Hot water!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have just drained the CH system and fitted a new drain radiator valve. I have re filled the system, bleed all the radiators however they are not gettin hot. I have changed the boiler control to constant.

I have just tried running the hot tap, however this is also cold, although the setting is on constant for water.

I cannot hear the boiler turning itself on, when I change these settings.

What should I do?

Sponsored Links
Sounds like the boiler just isn't firing up, I know it sounds silly, but have you flicked the switch back on for the boiler?

Did you turn the boiler off before draining the system?

I switched the boiler to off for both water and heating. I turned the water off, and I then drained the system.

When coming to refilling, I waited till the sytem had filled up I then changed the dcontrol switch to constant for both water and heating, however nothing seems to be working now!

When filling the system back up, what pressure have you brought it to, some boilers wont re-light if the pressure isn't suficient, have you pressurized it to 1.5bar?

Sponsored Links
GOt it working! The stupid thing had tripped to over heat, so would not work! Got it sorted!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back