No instructions

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi guys, just bought a new washing machine. Hoover, think I understand the hoses and levelling. As there's no instructions with it just wandering where exactly the spacers and bolts are. Looked everywhere online and doesn't say. Please help

Sponsored Links
No, you need a model no such as A3628 or HWB814

Have a look at the maker's plate then go to the website and download the manual. You will need the correct model no. I take it you bought it second hand so you are not asking the dealer.

Sponsored Links
No, got it from currys discount store, it's new just ex model. Will have a good look for the right number thanks fir your help

When you say Currys discount store do you mean like a special Currys online store website or dedicated brick and mortar Currys outlet? I've heard Argos and Comet have one of those special clearance outlets but they are only online in places like eBay.

Sometimes you can get some really big discounts from the ex-display stuff but you have to go down to see what's available at any given time - I find that the online offers are not so great compared to those in-store, but that just might be my subjective experience.

Links in this post may contain affiliate links for which DIYnot may be compensated.
Hi John,

Yea I got it from a currys discount outlet. Merry hill Birmingham Dynamic 9+6 Product code: WDYN9666PG-80
Great deal no bumps scratches anything at all wrong with it. Got it for 460 but the fitter wouldn't fit it because the taps under the sink were broke or something.
Got a plumber out to cap off the red hose and then today I've fitted the rest in myself, just turned the water off from mains first, seems to be running perfectly now just a slight drip from the blue tap but think that's because water pressure was too high turned it down a bit now and running a wash, so guess I'll find out soon.....

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back