No more slave cylinders to be used on Land Rovers. Wokeism at its best….

There is no getting away from the fact that if a person/component instructs another to perform a certain task then that person/component is termed a master. A foreman instructs the workers, therefore his is the master of the workforce. A component on a circuit board instructs/allows another component to function in a certain way. That component is known as the master/driver. A large, multi-ported cylinder controls how and when other cylinders operate. It's known as the master cylinder. All things that only operate when the master instructs it to are termed as slaves.
Are we supposed to change our whole vocabulary because a minority of people are offended by terms which have been in use for hundreds of years with no derogatory intention at their inception? I really despair for future generations of this world where words appear to hurt people more than sticks and stones. It throws the old saying, "Sticks and stones may break my bones, but names will never harm me.", right out the proverbial window.

Sponsored Links
Lunatics have taken over the asylum

Country is full of shouty fruit cakes and snow flakes who are easily offended and generally assume that some how they represent the majority so they presume they are offended on behalf of every one else

Than you get these so Called community leaders who TF are they ?

Sponsored Links
Back