No water from the taps?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Chaps can’t get my head around this one, boiler seems to have a mind of its own – comes on when ever it feels like it even if I leave it on constant? Any help would be appreciated.

Sponsored Links
definitely the valve thats gone :mrgreen:

Gaz, thats a heck of a technique for fault 'diagnosis' you have there, would you like to be on call on my behalf?, because you could accurately diagnose what I have to book a visit to see with my own eyes/nose/electrical 'light-up' screwdriver?.

Do you use clairvoyance, x-ray vision, expert reading between the lines, sixth-sense or what?, I have been thinking of going on the Mrs.Combi course, it has had such good reviews in the CC, but am beginning to wonder if there's a better way?

Its amazed me that the OP just accepts what you have said as 'gospel' too.

Nice one.

DH

Sponsored Links
definitely the valve thats gone :mrgreen:

Gaz, thats a heck of a technique for fault 'diagnosis' you have there, would you like to be on call on my behalf?, because you could accurately diagnose what I have to book a visit to see with my own eyes/nose/electrical 'light-up' screwdriver?.

Do you use clairvoyance, x-ray vision, expert reading between the lines, sixth-sense or what?, I have been thinking of going on the Mrs.Combi course, it has had such good reviews in the CC, but am beginning to wonder if there's a better way?

Its amazed me that the OP just accepts what you have said as 'gospel' too.

Nice one.

DH

thanx :mrgreen:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back