Noisy boiler

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Not sure it is asswipe. Don't remember he ever posted things that were very easy to recognise as total fantasy, but this one has.
Could be just a new troll and not a reincarnation of asswipe, bb, or frankie.

Not sure it is asswipe. Don't remember he ever posted things that were very easy to recognise as total fantasy, but this one has.

Nah, I`m definitely Bamber, ask me. I know. Ben you are an alright guy in my opinion, however I have not been tested on this nor passed any legal qualifications giving me the right to offer an opinion on who/what you are, so this should only be taken as hearsay, which wont stand up in a court of law. should you accuse me of judging you. as a person, without knowing you, as a fact which it isn`t and I am not saying that it is because I am not qualified to assess you as a human being, having not qualified as a` personality assessor ` If such a title exists. not that it doesn`t exist, saying that but it probably should exist so people like myself can go on this course to see or learn if it`s acceptable. not that I think that it`s not acceptable and it may well be but not for me to say, having not done the course,which may. or may not exist, nothing to do with me, just repeating what a friend told me, a distand friend, a distant friend who cannot be reached by human communication and therefore cannot be called to give evidence in a court. not that i believe that this will indeed go to court but one can never know, he`s dead to be honest, died years ago, my friend that is, no possibility of him going to court, have to dig him up to be fair, not that I am against people being unfair but it`s probably wrong to be unfair which is why I`m not. Hope that clears everything up.

Nah, I`m definitely Bamber, ask me. I know. Ben you are an alright guy in my opinion, however I have not been tested on this nor passed any legal qualifications giving me the right to offer an opinion on who/what you are, so this should only be taken as hearsay, which wont stand up in a court of law. should you accuse me of judging you. as a person, without knowing you, as a fact which it isn`t and I am not saying that it is because I am not qualified to assess you as a human being, having not qualified as a` personality assessor ` If such a title exists. not that it doesn`t exist, saying that but it probably should exist so people like myself can go on this course to see or learn if it`s acceptable. not that I think that it`s not acceptable and it may well be but not for me to say, having not done the course,which may. or may not exist, nothing to do with me, just repeating what a friend told me, a distand friend, a distant friend who cannot be reached by human communication and therefore cannot be called to give evidence in a court. not that i believe that this will indeed go to court but one can never know, he`s dead to be honest, died years ago, my friend that is, no possibility of him going to court, have to dig him up to be fair, not that I am against people being unfair but it`s probably wrong to be unfair which is why I`m not. Hope that clears everything up.

bamber how did you get on with nobsag last night? :LOL:

here are his details

http://www.gasmanservices.co.uk/

**** his `ol broken down ass keks, I won`t be able to post here much longer, some asshole will blow me up to Mods but keep it real Dangermouse, you f*ucking lunatic.

Thanks for details will post the daffy old tossend shortly. :LOL:

Oi, the names pants............charlechaplins....006 and three sixteenths`never forget it.

By the way, that's 3 times I've sussed you out I reckon. You'll have to come and sit on me mantelpiece now. :eek:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back