Noisy pipes

You've also found the leak by the sounds of it :LOL:

bleed the air out until water runs, use a rag or a towel.

Sponsored Links
No, the boiler is wall mounted inside a unit so cant really see that much, apart from a puddle on my work surface.
Its only when I turned the tap though?

AND just tried to bleed my ensuite n bedroom radiators, they both are not leaking any air, just cold water, and theyre not heating up, yet the rest of the radiators are now full blast.

Do you think I need a plumber?

Sponsored Links
sounds like you've got an air lock some where between 2nd and 3rd floor, you may well need a plumber, ask him/her to check where leak came from in boiler, and that the pressure guage is working.

sometimes u get a leak form the filling loop wen filling a system .. it should stop wen u stop filling the system .

I'm leaving myself open to attack here (although I've never claimed to know anything about boilers, Water regs being my strongest field)

My combi has a removeable plug that has to be wedged in before turning the filling tap. Could this be the cause of the water dripping out (or is it just a straight tap on the glow worm?

Surely there is some form of interruption in the pipe in order for it to be Water Regs compliant?

What arrangement is there on a glow worm? (not questioning you, just for my own reference)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back