None Alcoholic Wine

I do like the link though. Ebony Vale, Alcohol-Free Wine.... Then at the bottom of the page it says,,,,"It is an offence to purchase or attempt to purchase alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18." :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

So ,, does it contain alcohol or not? ;) ;)

0.5% so you'd have to drink over 20 glasses of this to match the equivalent of one glass of normal strength wine, my guess would be the speed you could drink it coupled with your metabolism, would mean you couldn't get drunk on it.

Sponsored Links
I once again sign out of this thread due to the trolls that frequent it.
Shame, as I was really hoping for some advice such as that provided from Securespark.
Bye

Your loss! You asked for non alcoholic wine 🍷 wine is made from grapes, grape juice is non alcoholic, what more do you want!!

If you want then you can also boil the wine first as this will evaporate the alcohol..

I do like the link though. Ebony Vale, Alcohol-Free Wine.... Then at the bottom of the page it says,,,,"It is an offence to purchase or attempt to purchase alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18." :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

So ,, does it contain alcohol or not? ;) ;)

0.5% so you'd have to drink over 20 glasses of this to match the equivalent of one glass of normal strength wine, my guess would be the speed you could drink it coupled with your metabolism, would mean you couldn't get drunk on it.
So a clear breach of advertising protocols. It does contain alcohol. They are clearly in breach of advertising standards. The advert states "Alcohol Free" when it isn't.. Can sue

My missus signed me up for Dryathlon, at the start of the year. Looking at their website, everything is off-limits: liqueur chocolates, mouthwash, the lot.

Sponsored Links
I think it says it is de-alcoholised which means it can contain up to 0.5 percent alcohol, even alcohol free can contain up to 0.05%

Back