Normal for Blackburn.

• Thread starter Deleted member 18243
  • Start date
Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
I was abo
FFS, people are now dropping rubbish in Blackburn? What would never happen anywhere else in the country.
Bloody Mercedes drivers.
I was about to say the same thing but I still would have condemned these prats

What would never happen anywhere else in the country.
Blackburn is a very special place. It is the future. One day soon all of Britain will be one big Blackburn.

Did you watch the video? If so, how many criminal offences did you spot?

Plod has not got the manpower

They have to spend vast resources and time
On dealing with fruit cakes that glue
Themselves to the roads or some fence

Or deal with some trans gender demo

Lock him up. It'll allow him time to reflect on his weird hobby pursuing cheap American tat and a chance to finally clean those dirty finger nails.

Tis u who needs locking up Noseall :ROFLMAO:

Best you clean your finger nails and do yer hair

Your an embarrassment to your family :ROFLMAO:

Rumour has it Noseall

They will be building a migrant camp around your way to house 2000

All the locals ( you) will be asked to pitch in with extra council tax and to volunteer to help out they will need builders

Your designated to build the s*** houses :giggle:

Blackburn's premier hotel is "King's Hotel" and I occasionally like to check its reviews on TripAdvisor, which rates it as No. 1.

A few sample reviews:

The hotel is dirty, people smoke weed, you can sleep at night due to people smoking weed in the hotel and fight. The alarm kept going off. No staff available

Place was ridiculously filthy, severely outdated, rooms on website glorify it completely, didn’t see a single cleaner, place absolutely stunk, spiders in 3 corners of room

On arriving at the property it seemed like it was being used by local drug users. It was very intimidating i nearly walked away from the property i wish i had. Fire alarms going off all night. Noise all night people running round the hotel screaming and playing games. I finally got to sleep around 7am and ruined my next days holiday as was so tired. The worst place i have ever stayed. Awful

in slightly rough area so wouldn’t want to park overnight would recommend private parking or something as I saw a few large groups of drunk / drugged up people loitering around the proximity.
Also wouldn’t recommend Blackburn it’s probably the worst place to exist in the uk with a large amount of crime and unsocial behaviour.

Read all the other great reviews yourselves before perhaps coming to Blackburn for one of those city mini breaks...

That barrister should stick to serving in coffee shops.

Reminds me of an episode of Not Going Out recently. Lee Mack was in a coffee shop with the now sadly departed Bobby Ball, who plays his father in the show. Bobby looked at the name badge on the girl behind the counter and said "ooh, Barista - that's a pretty name." :LOL:

Blackburn's premier hotel is "King's Hotel" and I occasionally like to check its reviews on TripAdvisor, which rates it as No. 1.

A few sample reviews:

The hotel is dirty, people smoke weed, you can sleep at night due to people smoking weed in the hotel and fight. The alarm kept going off. No staff available

Place was ridiculously filthy, severely outdated, rooms on website glorify it completely, didn’t see a single cleaner, place absolutely stunk, spiders in 3 corners of room

On arriving at the property it seemed like it was being used by local drug users. It was very intimidating i nearly walked away from the property i wish i had. Fire alarms going off all night. Noise all night people running round the hotel screaming and playing games. I finally got to sleep around 7am and ruined my next days holiday as was so tired. The worst place i have ever stayed. Awful

in slightly rough area so wouldn’t want to park overnight would recommend private parking or something as I saw a few large groups of drunk / drugged up people loitering around the proximity.
Also wouldn’t recommend Blackburn it’s probably the worst place to exist in the uk with a large amount of crime and unsocial behaviour.

Read all the other great reviews yourselves before perhaps coming to Blackburn for one of those city mini breaks...

Why are people surprised that a £40 a night hotel is a bit crap?

"I stayed in the cheapest hotel I could find in the worse part of town, and it wasn't very nice!"

Should've gone to the Millstone.

Sponsored Links
Back