North Korea rocket launch fails (yet again)

Sponsored Links
One can't help being suspicious of the North Koreans admission of failure... not their style at all.

One can't help being suspicious of the North Koreans admission of failure... not their style at all.

lol thats so all the world will peer in close for a better look (or is that rook?) and then BAMMO!! ha ha killed you all , killed ourselves too but Ho will killed you 2 seconds before you capitalist beurgois call centre workers . . ha you see now , we win! rol :LOL: stop makee fun o my retter rel . . :evil:

Does look a bit suspicious, maybe there never was a satellite and it conveniently crashed in the middle of the ocean.

Sponsored Links
Weren't Saturn 5 rockets incredible? I mean, seriously I consider man reaching the moon as the pinnacle of mans achievement.
Slide rules , computers with less processing power than a nintendo DS and they got to the moon, mindblowing.
Controlled explosions though , watch the documentaries nothing but giant fireworks missing only about 500 metres of blue touchpaper , but then the Koreans are just discovering that..lol

The internet , pc's etc .. really? computers are just timewasting devices that have us all as their slaves.

Was it though?
They "say" it failed.
Had they as per gone against the wishes of other countries and fired and gained the data they needed :D

Unlike them to lie :rolleyes:

They have worked out why it failed.................................it was stamped 'made in Korean'

Andy

Well , it proves one thing ------ there were no WW11 ex Nazis hiding there - not like America`s space race :idea:

Twas a brave man who lit the blue touchpaper with the match though. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back