North Korean Spy ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I don't think I'm better than you I just see extremist lefters as a bit of a tragic case, and also a parasitical nuisance seeing as your lot have had their way in this country since the 90s and look what happened ...
The fact that you regard the governments of John Major, Tony Blair, Gordon Brown, David Cameron and Theresa May as "extremist lefters" says much about you.

None of it good, particularly in areas such as reasoning and intelligence.

Sponsored Links
Nope.

Truthful.

It is not my fault that I am better than Hawkeye - it's entirely his. I have done nothing to create his shortcomings and failures - he has brought them all on himself.

I am responsible for my own shortcomings and failure that's certainly true - as you are of yours

And you have a problem with social justice why, exactly?

Are most "white British" racist? Or is it only the ones that you hang around with?

And "lost your fear"? What you mean is that you have become emboldened by the upsurge in the success of racist political ideas.

Why do I have a problem with social justice ? Because it isn't social justice you want you just hate people that have done better than you and want to ruin them, that's not the same motivation as caring about the dispossessed.

Sponsored Links
The fact that you regard the governments of John Major, Tony Blair, Gordon Brown, David Cameron and Theresa May as "extremist lefters" says much about you.

None of it good, particularly in areas such as reasoning and intelligence.

Putting words in my mouth there

Well I don't think I'm better than you I just see extremist lefters as a bit of a tragic case, and also a parasitical nuisance seeing as your lot have had their way in this country since the 90s and look what happened ...
The administrations we have had since 1990 have been:
  • John Major
  • Tony Blair
  • Gordon Brown
  • David Cameron
  • Theresa May

Putting words in my mouth there
c7107c05d34871a771470ccd013ab099.jpg

I've given this incessant complaint of yours some thought, as you have made it many times, and I wondered "why"?
I really am disappointed in this ridiculous response.

As you well know, I dislike the corruption of the language and I thought you felt the same.

I have concluded that there can only be one logical explanation. You are a racist, and therefore seek to deny the validity of the word.
You have always been a grumpy bugger and I quite like that but lately you seem to be very inconsistent and illogical, but that must be the stupidest thing you have ever written.

By pointing out something is not racist, I must be racist. Yes, of course. How could I have been so silly?

Are the French a different race than Transam? ____

Can a person be racist by maligning another of the same race? ____

I really am disappointed in this ridiculous response.

As you well know, I dislike the corruption of the language and I thought you felt the same.

You have always been a grumpy bugger and I quite like that but lately you seem to be very inconsistent and illogical, but that must be the stupidest thing you have ever written.

By pointing out something is not racist, I must be racist. Yes, of course. How could I have been so silly?

Are the French a different race than Transam? ____

Can a person be racist by maligning another of the same race? ____
IF Mr Shed says its fact,then its F.A.C.T.!

BAS is being taken seriously. Quite surpring, I thought he was just LARPing.

persistent needling removed

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back