North Wales Police seek man

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're are continually proving that it is you that can't comprehend the messages that you supposedly read.
You twist the discussion to respond to something that has not been said. Then you accuse others of doing exactly what you have done.
You are beyond a reasonable argument because you persistently prove that you cannot engage in a sensible discussion.
You can repeat ad nauseum your comment, but that also proves how you are so abusive.
It seems to come so natural to you.

Sponsored Links
You're are continually proving that it is you that can't comprehend the messages that you supposedly read.
You twist the discussion to respond to something that has not been said. Then you accuse others of doing exactly what you have done.
You are beyond a reasonable argument because you persistently prove that you cannot engage in a sensible discussion.
You can repeat ad nauseum your comment, but that also proves how you are so abusive.
It seems to come so natural to you.
Bye Himmy.

Maybe and that is why the class system is all mucked up. If you earn a living not using bits and pieces in a white van in poor peoples houses your most likely to be a peasant. ;) The modern version with insufficient land to feed yourself properly so have to mostly eat Tesco value.

Your comment appeared to be addressed to me, along with numerous suggestions that I am Himmy, it appears pretty obvious to me that you were accusing me of sexual abuse of Blightymam, who you declare to be female.
It is a disgusting accusation worthy of the lowest of the low.
It proves one thing to me, and only one thing, that you are a disgusting individual who is totally incapable of sensible discussion and enjoy the anonymity awarded to you by this forum to be abusive beyond belief to someone that you have never met, have no conception of who or what I am, and you resort to the worst of a cowardly, abusive comment.

:eek::rolleyes:
I would just like to. Say that the above is inaccurate :eek:

I am. Capable of sensable discussion :sneaky:

As to the rest of your comments :cool:

;) u been conferring with Noseall :LOL:

Sponsored Links

All 3 of you need to stop this.

Either one of you could be having mental health issues and the other wouldn't know about it...

This goes for everyone on GD. We all puff our chests out and give it this and give it that. We all need to remember, we don't know who we are talking too and what issues in life thst person may be having.

Fair doos have scrap and call each other a ****. Sometimes we need to pull our necks in..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back