Police seek Bristol man.

Let me get this straight. You're asking me a question on whether I think it's reasonable to ask someone else a question and you expect an answer. Have I got that right? Oh, sorry, just realised I've asked you a question now. Sorry for being so intrusive. I take it you won't be asking any more questions in this forum? Oops, sorry, did it again.
I'm not questioning your reason for your response. See the difference?

..... is there any reasoning for the particular posts you make?

Sponsored Links
CBA with you under your current name just like I CBA with you under you previous names. Welcome to my ignore list.

CBA with you under your current name just like I CBA with you under you previous names. Welcome to my ignore list.
The good old number 1 tactic, hiding your inability to adequately explain your intolerant social media behaviour, and using tactic number 2, 3 and number 8 as an excuse.
Let me remind you of the usual tactics of the intelligence-lacking posters behaviours when they realise their argument doesn't stand up to scrutiny:
1. the good old "you're on my ignore list"
2. CBA
3. You've been previously banned.
4. Tribalism (maybe the cavalry will be along shortly)
5. Telling someone not to bother replying
6. I was only joking
7. Irrelevant insults
8. more than one ID
9. falsifying quotes
10. talking gibberish
11. why are you here

Number 11 will probably be your next tactic.

Strange thing to say

Communists (such as John) believe that all the evil in the world is caused by rich people, and that there is no such thing as crime, and that what we call a criminal is actually a victim of some rich man's actions. If that sounds strange it's because it is, and so blame the commies, not me!

Sponsored Links
Some evil people use communist doctrines to gain power and then use that power to become rich at the expense of those they control.

Communists (such as John) believe that all the evil in the world is caused by rich people, and that there is no such thing as crime, and that what we call a criminal is actually a victim of some rich man's actions. If that sounds strange it's because it is, and so blame the commies, not me!
Even stranger thing to say

Back