Bristol Lives Matter?

Your two sides to every story shtick.

You have to make up some rubbish to justify your own position.

Frankly all the facts we know is he was attacked. But as a paid up RWR you need a narrative.
Black 21year man finishes his shift at a hospital.Walking down pavement.Car containing 2 guys mounts kerb,hits wall and the young lad.They depart whilst shouting racist abuse!!!!Surgeons take 4 hours to pick the glass out of his face.Mount your defence Regan.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
NHS or not.he was ran over on the pavement by two guys who ran off shouting racist abuse..Presumably attempted murder.

This country is full of nasty scum. Bags

Violence is a way of life to. Em they don't give a wat sit about the police

Or geting banged up.

Afai am concerned assuming that what has been stated is correct

When they are apprehended they should at worst spend the rest of there miserable worthless lives sucking there meals through a straw

At best stood up against the nearest wall and ****
Fck there human rights ;)

Ok. I’ll opt for the easy option. I won’t question anything and accept everything you say unchallenged. Then again, maybe not.

Best to question all. Thngs

Problem with this particular incident is that its a bit sensitive

Under standably so

Ok. I’ll opt for the easy option. I won’t question anything and accept everything you say unchallenged. Then again, maybe not.

You think I'm Bojo? :p

Not even Cummings showed that much fealty.

We will have to agree to disagree.

With no other platitudes, no question mark to make it a question rather than a statement, sounded pretty harsh and that it was his fault. "Wonder what he did to upset the driver". Perhaps it's the written word on a forum but if you write blunt, it will come over as blunt.

Was merely thinking aloud. Sorry if it was a little nuanced for you or not sugar-coated enough. This ain't Mumsnet you know! :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Back