Bristol Lives Matter?

Could you provide us with a copy of this 'list' you refer to?
Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to say it didn't happen, it did, but it sounds like you have proof of numbers, I'd be interested to see that.
Hardly. The number of priests is a long, long, long, list.
The Catholic Church has faced a raft of allegations of child sex abuse by priests and an inadequate response by bishops. Here is a round-up of some of those events:
https://www.bbc.com/news/10407559
And that's just the ones that have not been hidden from the conspiracy of silence.
That's just for starters.

Sponsored Links
I haven't belittled anyone.
Transam drew attention to a comparatively small number of victims, while disregarding a vast number of victims.
A vast number of victims covered up by a supposedly respectable organisation.
I was drawing his attention to the rather more numerous victims of another scandal.
A scandal that not only puts the Rochdale et al victims into diminutive numbers, but also diverts attention away from the far more numerous victims of the Catholic Church.
Your argument is a strawman argument.

You are doing the same thing as what you accused R& C of :LOL:

And incidentally stop. Plagerising

Got a link to these priests I. Rochdale and Rotherham

I will. Take it as a no shall I :LOL:

Not very good at this are u Himagain

I haven't belittled anyone.
Transam drew attention to a comparatively small number of victims, while disregarding a vast number of victims.
A vast number of victims covered up by a supposedly respectable organisation.
I was drawing his attention to the rather more numerous victims of another scandal.
A scandal that not only puts the Rochdale et al victims into diminutive numbers, but also diverts attention away from the far more numerous victims of the Catholic Church.
Your argument is a strawman argument.
You have done it again, you brought up the amount of victims before and tried to belittle. It's pathetic quite frankly and yes, a strawman argument from you again.
If someone wants to talk about Rochdale or whatever they should be allowed to talk about it without having to justify their wishing to mention it, nor having to take into account every single episode of abuse throughout history. Bringing up the church every single time is stupid.

Why not go watch that TV programme on abuse in the church that you denied being out there? You know, the one I told you about on BBC when you complained that there wasn't any coverage over it compared to Rotherham etc? Perhaps go watch that oscar winning film 'Spotlight' and get your fix of Church abuse.

Silly silly man you are.

Sponsored Links
You've descended into insults again.
It demonstrates the fragility of your argument, and your attitude.
I insult you because you're being a knob - again.
I have no frail argument, that's just something you make up because it makes you feel better but doesn't make it true..

Realising that you're being a knob is something you just can't grasp, which, when you think of how often you're a knob, is rather amusing. You are very thick skinned, or perhaps just thick. Jury's out.

I insult you because you're being a knob - again.
I have no frail argument, that's just something you make up because it makes you feel better but doesn't make it true..

Realising that you're being a knob is something you just can't grasp, which, when you think of how often you're a knob, is rather amusing. You are very thick skinned, or perhaps just thick. Jury's out.
True to form, more abuse.

Like I have said already tonight, I am amazed at the rubbish that is posted on this site.

But bringing up the Rochdale et al at every opportunity is perfectly acceptable?
Weird that?
But indicative of the mindset of transam. Supported enthusiastically by you.

What mind set :confused: would that be than

I know your mind set and why u want to brush it under the carpet

But bringing up the Rochdale et al at every opportunity is perfectly acceptable?
Weird that?
But indicative of the mindset of transam. Supported enthusiastically by you.
Aww, you're always the victim aren't you? Bless your cotton socks.

Weird isn't it, that you want to mention that the victims at the church are greater in number than the Asian grooming gangs whenever Trans mentions Rochdale. You are the one who mentions numbers, not Trans. 'Pales into insignificance' I think was one of your lines, or of that ilk. How lovely of you (n)

Edit, no, I found it: "It would pale the gang grooming abuse into insignificance". That's an abhorrent comment.

Read more: https://www.diynot.com/diy/threads/radio-4-documentary.549064/#ixzz6TdFViGyE

Last edited by a moderator:
As you two have descended into your normal abusive behaviour, there is no reason to continue to engage with you.
Do please continue without me. I'm convinced you don't need my presence to be abusive.

As you two have descended into your normal abusive behaviour, there is no reason to continue to engage with you.
Do please continue without me. I'm convinced you don't need my presence to be abusive.

Bye than :LOL:

Dont forget to turn out the light and lock the door there may be gangs of priests about :LOL:

And do t forget to brush yer teeth or put them in yer glass beside the bed :LOL::LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back